Wednesday, April 29, 2020

ICT - Zoom

 

Wednesday, April 29, 2020

ICT resources


Hello!
A new topic has been posted by Rob Clarke in the Online Learning Community for Learning Architects:
Topic url: https://members.learningarchitects.com/forums/topic/tips-for-educators-using-zoom/
Summary:
If you are a teacher, this PDF from Zoom is well worth reading, it has a list of great tips for eng…
Have a great day,
Rob and the team
Learning Architects
www.learningarchitects.com
Observations:

I have been using Zoom in a collaborative teaching group and wish I had set this up with my students. I find the platform very easy to use. At this time though I will continue to use Google chats. I would like to work with this a bit more as I see benefits for  meeting with parents remotely if needed in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment

thanks for your comment, I will post after viewing.