Wednesday, May 9, 2018

PTC #11. analyse and appropriately use assessment information that has been gathered formally and informally

Today we worked as a whole staff to make sure that we are all marking e-astle writing at the same levels correctly. I found it was much easier to accomplish this with work that wasn't my students, as I marked on what was on the page not what I knew they were able to do. When it comes time to marking these I will not look at the writer, but the content. I have suggested that within our team we swap class writing.
Another meeting that would be good to go over would be running records some results aren't adding up based with the children's placement on the boards.

P.D on correct marking of e-astle workshop

No comments:

Post a Comment

thanks for your comment, I will post after viewing.